Monday, September 19, 2011

Mail Day - Part One - The Trades

Just a few recent pick-ups from some fellow bloggers:

Paul at Cardboarded (http://cardboarded.blogspot.com/) sent me over the following Hasek SPX Jersey for a MVP Stanley Cup Edition Gold Script (he also sent me some cards I was needing from my want list):



Thanks Paul!!!


Dave at Wax Stain Rookie (http://waxstainrookie.blogspot.com/) sent me a number of cards in exchange for an equal number going back (all New Jersey Devils of course..which should be there ANY day Dave) that included the following:

Former Capital Jason Allison

I already had this card, but mine was a crappy white swatch, so this was a very welcome addition!  Since its game used and blue (and not the current bit of blue that is on their jersey's right now I believe), there is a chance it could have been from his rookie season...or 06-07...either way...still not a crappy white swatch!!

Three more Young Guns to move a little closer (sort of) to having the 2007-08 set.



Thanks Dave!!!

And last but not least, Sal from Puck Junk (http://puckjunk.blogspot.com/) sent me the following:

This is one from the set I have been looking to get for a while...


Thanks Sal!!!

Please take the time to visit my fellow bloggers sites and give them some love!!  I surf around to their sites (at least) 3-4 times a week and there is almost always something new and interesting to read (unlike here where I just don't have the time I would like to spend on it)!!

Thanks again guys and I look forward to dealing with each of you again in the very near future!!

Mail Day - Part Two - eBay Acquisitions will be forthcoming with some recent eBay steals...sorry...DEALS!!!!  Try not to lose too much sleep waiting for this one...
Chris

1 comment:

  1. Glad they made it there Chris, looking forward to our next trade!

    ReplyDelete