Friday, August 19, 2011

Summertime Flying Blues

I am sure as hell not talking about them boys from St. Louis...

So...here I sit again in an airport (Richmond Virginia) playing the waiting game.  My flight to Philly was was supposed to leave at 3:30, it was bumped to 4:36 by the time I got to the game, then 4:46...so our plane arrives at 4:30 and the pilot informs the gate they they have been asked by Philly to wait another hour...so now its somewhere around 6:00 we "might" be leaving.  At least my new connecting flight in Philly is not until 8:40 (to Hartford)...so there is still a pretty good chance that I make that one...maybe...

The trip down here was the pretty much the same song and dance...the 11:30 am flight was already delayed an hour by the time I got to the airport.  So 12:30 turned to 1:15 turned to 2:00 and we were finally off.  Was supposed to get into Richmond at 3:30...got here at 6:00.

At least I have the laptop, a good box, seasons 1 & 2 of The Office, and ok wi-fi.  If only I had a few packs to rip...I would so welcome a chance to satify that little craving..but until thent I will have to let the blog A Pack to be Named Later (http://apacktobenamedlater.blogspot.com/) help me out for now.

Could be worse...I could be stuck in Pittsburgh...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment