Sunday, August 14, 2011

Recent Pack Pick-ups

So I was running late (ok to be honest, the cell alarm went off at 6 am and I decided that I just did not want to get up...a very rare occurance) for work on Thursday last week and just so happened to be driving by my LCS...so I decided to stop in and see what might be available.  I picked up six packs of 2010-11 Donsuss and one Pinnacle.

Ended up pulling a Cody Almond (I hear he is nuts) Rated Rookie, a Tough Times Tim Hunter and a Nathan Lawson Ice Breakers Rookie as well as the following:



and...wait for it...



That is a nice thick piece of jersey there...so much so that it is bulging out of the card.  It looks to be the seam from the forearm of the jersey shown in the picture (well maybe not that one specifically).

Been a while since I had a decent jersey pull so I was pleased.

Watcha think?

Also, I have a box of 09-10 Champs and Ultra on the way from Dave & Adam's so I will post anything good I pull in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. That is a nice swatch on the Kane. Every bit as good as some patches.

    ReplyDelete