Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Some Special Cards from my collection

Most of these cards I have acquired through my many transactions on eBay over the past few years, while a few I have pulled from packs I have purchased.




I pulled the above bad-boy from a pack of 1997-98 Score way back in the day...little did I realize back then that this was a tough card to pull and is one of the most valuable in my collection.

Picked up two of the above cards from a guy on eBay (along with about 10 more Alex Tanguay cards) for a mere $1.99 plus shipping...why is it special?   It is limited to only 50 produced and carried a decent mint book value of $40.00...frankly, I did not realize when I won the lot that it was these cards, the lot also included a couple of nice jersey cards which was my real reason for the pick-up...I kept one and flipped the other on eBay for a mean profit...it sold for close to $25.00!!!
 One of my best pulls from a single pack of cards.  I don't buy a lot of BAP cards, but happened to be at my local card shop (LCS) when he first put the cards out for sale...this is a rare as you can get in the card world, a 1 of 1...
 Pulled this straight from the pack back in the late 80's...still one of my favorites today...

Another one of those steals from eBay...picked up 10-12 Florida Panther cards from a guy and this was included...it is numbered 14 of 16...nice!


I love this card, what a great piece of memorabilla...




Another recent pull from a pack of 2009-10 SP Authentic from the LCS...

No comments:

Post a Comment