Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Retail Six-Pack

I recently found six 2011-12 Score packs at a local store that does not usually have hockey cards, so I went ahead and bought em...boy am I glad I did!!!

The six packs yielded two darn good hits in the form of the following cards:

Craig Smith SP RC - This card is an error card since Panini somehow forgot to number it!!
Back Side - OOPSIE!!
Craig finished 8th in rookie scoring with 14 goals and 22 assists in 72 games for Nashville.  Not a bad pull!

 The second card was a super cool surprise:

2011-12 Score Signatures #65 Tuukka Rask Auto
Very cool hit in my book!!  This kinda makes up for that Daniel Sedin Score redemption auto I am still waiting for from Panini requested in 2010...but only kinda!!

More to come!!

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have to luck with the packs!

    Congrats on both hits...uber cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever want to trade that Smith, I am trying to get all those Score short prints.

    ReplyDelete