Sunday, November 7, 2010

Recent Additions to the Collection!

Here are some recent additions to my collection which I though were worth sharing...


One of the most beautiful patch cards I have ever seen...the white part of the Gilmour patch is acually more of a dull yellow...so nice!

I am not much of a football card collector, but these two were included in a large lot I picked up (the majority of which I flipped).  These two caught my attention and I just could not bear to part with them...





In person Biron, Miller and Hasek autos sent to me from a guy as a "bonus" to a lot of cards I won...not a bad bonus.


Carey Price 2010-11 Certified Game Used card pulled from a pack I purchased am my LCS the other day.  It is numbered 19/25!

Won this for a couple of bucks on eBay...I am a die-hard Washington Capitals Fan, and it was a great chance to pick up a nice on-card auto of one of the team's young d-men....

Pulled from a blaster box of 2010-11 Artifacts bought the other day at my local Target...
I


Pulled from a 2009-10 Upper Deck Series One pack at my LCS...not a bad pull eh???

1 comment: